ATM analyzer is a web-based application provides a continuous analytical and reporting for the ATM machines transactions like cash withdrawal transactions, balance inquiry transactions, etc., used to calculate profitability and track the ATM machines behavior to provide high level of service.
ATM analyzer is a solution with a simple and friendly graphical user interface, runs in a secure architecture, across multiple browsers and smart machines, providing you with a complete and effective ATM machines transactions management system.
ATM analyzer system integrates with other data sources for some media components like ATM machines images, and transaction system to load the transactions that haven’t been loaded before.
ATM analyzer integrates also with google maps, it provides the ability to show the ATM branches distributed in different areas, shows the profitability and allows comparison between branches based on cost, profit or income for selected year/month.
ATM analyzer built over Datazen tool, which helps in understand and analyze data from a wide variety of data sources using interactive dashboard that displays ATM machines profits and transactions. It consists of pie chart and other several charts, which can be filtered by machine location, month or year, to provide an overall view for the ATM machines profits and transactions.
ATM analyzer allows authorized users to access the system and make a feasibility study to add new ATM machines, renovate existing ones or deactivate them, managing the variable cost, soft benefits and managing the ATM machines stock.
This module provides the ability to manage and organize the ATM machines information and update them.
This module provides the ability to manage and organize the ATM machines contracts and owners, and provides the ability to renew a certain contract for specific ATM machine.
ATM Daily Transactions
This module provides the ability to manage and organize the ATMs transactions and load the transactions that haven’t been loaded before.
This module provides the ability to define and manage soft benefits types through the system.
The system integrates with a map analyzer to show the ATM branches distribution and make a comparison between specific selected ones
This module provides the ability to add feasibility studies for new, renew or cancelled ATM machines through a workflow engine with the relevant people.
ATM Stock Management
This module provides the ability to define and manage Stock, add and track ATM machines.
This module provides the ability to define and manage variable costs schemas through the system.
The System provides direct analysis for the current ATM status, profits and transactions as daily and monthly interactive dashboards.
Reports: shows the Terminals information
– ATM Machines Distribution: This report shows pie chart for the ATM machines distribution based on location and year.
- Expired Contracts: This report provides information of the ATM machines contracts that have been expired in a certain date range.
- Eligibility for Contract Payment: This report provides information of ATM machines contracts that are going to be expired in a certain selected month with the total amount of those contracts.
- Yearly/6 Months Transactions and Profits: This report provides information of the ATM machines transactions and profits for a certain selected year or for last 6 months of the current year.
- Transactions and Performance Analysis: This report provides information of specific or all ATM machines transactions and their performance for specific selected year.
- Profitability and Transactions Analysis (Cash Withdrawal): This report provides information with charts for ATM machines profitability and transactions for selected year and profit schema.