Point Of Sales is a complete solution, incorporating a complete set of modules used to complete a retail transaction and reduce paperwork through multi automatically generated documents, making the system transactions fast and efficient.
POS is used to organize and manage the clients, vendors, retailers, terminals and rendering communications more efficient.
POS is an automated process, increase the efficiency as no tasks will be forgotten, save time and provides a better visibility of employee performance.
This module provides the ability to organize the clients with their information in the system, and generate a document for each client information.
This module provides the ability to organize the retailers number stock, check the available numbers and generate document for retailers with their assigned terminals.
This module provides the ability to organize maintenance requests, check their status and finally provide a document for all maintenance requests information.
This module provides the ability to organize the vendors terminal stock with their related terminals, and check the available terminals for each vendor.
This module provides the ability to organize the terminals throughout the system and assign the vendors with Retailers. It also gives the ability to replace terminal related to old terminal ID, delete existing ones and generate document for the terminal information.
This module provides the ability to return new POS request to SME, branches and corporate for specific reasons, and generate a document for all pending requests information.
Reports: shows the Terminals information
- Clients Report: provides all the information of the Clients exists in the system.
- Maintenance Report: provides all the maintenance requests exists in the system and their status.
- Vendors Report: provides all the information of the vendors stock in the system.
- Database Report: it is the master report, which contains all the information related to all the terminals exist in the system with the information of each retailer related to each terminal.
- Audit Trail Details: it is a tracking for specific user with specific action type over a certain period date.