Microsoft Visual Studio Team System is an integrated Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) solution that combines tools, processes, and guidance to help everyone in the team enhance their skills and work more efficiently together. Visual Studio Team System (VSTS) uses Team Foundation Server (TFS) as the data storage and collaboration backend.
Visual Studio Team System allows team members to:
- Cooperate and communicate more effectively with other team members and business stakeholders.
- Guarantee software quality using advanced quality tools at every step of the application life-cycle.
- Get visibility into project activity and priorities to make informed decisions based on real-time data
- Create work items and assign them to team members
- Analyze code for potential problems and coding standard violations
- Setup and create automated build process
- Create and run manual tests, Web tests, and load tests
- Generate various reports to track the progress of project
- Design and modeling tools for development and software design
- Setup Unit tests
- Use as a source control system or version control system (replacing VSS and similar tools)
- Use bug tracker software (replacing other bug tracking software)
SSSProcess provides you with complete VSTS implementation, configuration and training to your team.